🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Financial transactions have been limited
Page options
haritbrightness
Community Member

Financial transactions have been limited

I am a top rated plus seller and both me and our agency have been maintaining good reputation with almost all our clients. 

Since over a week we are receiving following  message with regards to our agency profile.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I haven't received any email with regards to above. 

We have been contacting upwork support almost every day for the same, but we seem to receive a cold response from upwork support. 

Also, the clients get concerned when they see our agency's financial transaction on hold. 

We had many open proposals, we will lose them because of no activity for over 7 days while upwork support said it should have been resolved within 24-48 hours. 

I hope a community guru helps resolve this and we no longer have to wait for another few days, which would be very inconvenient. 

Best,

Harit **Edited for Community Guidelines**

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Harit,

I'm sorry to hear about all that. I checked and it looks like you're already in correspondence with the team on this support ticket and they are waiting for a follow-up for you. Kindly check the ticket out and in case you have any questions, you can post them there directly so the team can continue assisting you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar, 

Because of the account being on hold, we can't access that ticket or can't even login. 

Or there hasn't been any correspondance since about 40 hours. 

Please escalate this so we get it resolved today, we did all that was asked and now as you can imagine waiting for about 5-6 days for this problem is very inconvenient. 

Best, 

Harit Soni

Hi Harit,

Thanks for the clarification. I understand your frustration with this, but the account owner needs to follow up directly in order for our team to assist further. Please note that for every ticket, an email copy is being sent to the address on file too and the team replied there a little over an hour ago. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am trying for several times to resolve the issues regarding my financial account limited suspension, but again and again no agent contacted me. I did not get any email from Upwork support team. I need help in the matter of the suspension of my account where I found that the financial transaction limited. When I wanted to get paid, I was unable to do so, because of account suspension, I also fund the notification that shows to contact with customer support. Please help me and contact me to resolve the issue. Please contact me and email me

Hi Md Sad,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've escalated your concern to the appropriate team and we'll get back to you as soon as we have more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md. Sad, 

Please continue updating this support ticket so that the team handling your account concern can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Also, you mentioned they are waiting from a follow up from us. 

How can we respond if we can't login. 

Also, like I mentioned before there hasn't been any communication / follow-up after they asked for a verification which was successfully submitted twice by the owner of agency. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths