🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Freelancer's profile not been approved. upWor...
Page options
olegminenko
Community Member

Freelancer's profile not been approved. upWork client is not able to hire until profile is approved.

Hello, UpWork team!
This is Oleg from the **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I'm writing you in regards to one of agency freelancer's profile:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Profile is updated according to skills, knowledge and experience, in as much detail as possible. However, the profile was still not accepted.
On top of that, it is very important for us to have his profile approved, since we have several existing upWork clients wanting to cooperate with him (i can also provide more details), but unable to do so due to his UpWork profile not being available for hiring.

Please note that frelancer is not able to contact with upWork support directly: create a post or issue or ticket to upWork until his profile been approved (for example "New Topic" button is disabled for him, there is not posibiity to write and email to chat on https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us etc)

Could you, please, help us and approve his profile?

Your cooperation would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,
Oleg

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Oleg,

I understand your concern about this. Your team member can update their profile at any time and resubmit their application, our team will be more than happy to review it again.
Once the review is completed, our team will reach out to your team member with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for the fast response.

Team member already updated his profile and resubmit it but still got email/message that he is NOT approved. So how can client hire developer?

Thanks,

Hi Gordan,

Let me know what can i do to make freelancer profile approved.

Now his profile is fullfilled as much as possible (nothing else to add). How client can hire him?

Thanks,

Hi Oleg,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. Please let the freelancer know to reach out to us on any official Upwork social media pages so that we can assist them further with their account. 

You can find the direct links in the footer section of the Upwork Community.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths