🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Getting Active job application Error
Page options
miltechhaseeb
Community Member

Getting Active job application Error

Hello experts.

One agency is trying to add me but it says I have active job application(s) so an invitation cannot be sent.

Well, I removed all "active candidacies" and asked them to send again but the error persists.

Please let me what's going on.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Looks like you still have active candidacies. Please close your currently active candidacies and then follow up with the agency owner so that they can send you the invitation.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Looks like you still have active candidacies. Please close your currently active candidacies and then follow up with the agency owner so that they can send you the invitation.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Oh seems I have to withdraw my submitted proposals also

amir_37
Community Member

Hey Bojan, 

I am also facing the same problem. I don't have any active candidacy but subimited proposals only. 

petra_r
Community Member

Get the agency to add you as a non-exclusive agency member. There are **NO** advantages for you to be an exclusive agency member, only disadvantages. If they add you as a non-exclusive agency member, you won't have the issue with the active candidacy either.

amir_37
Community Member

An agency owner is trying to add me in his UpWork agency but he is getting the error: We were unable to send invitation to such user ...... . User has active job application. 
I just have submitted the proposals but I don't have any active job candidacy or job application. 

Anyone who has faced this issue or knows the solution, please..?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

40d32c8c
Community Member

I have the same problem

Hi Oybek,

I checked and it looks like you do have active candidacies. You might want to close them and reach out to your agency again so they can resend the invite.

~ Joanne
Upwork
40d32c8c
Community Member

Thanks a lot for your email Sir! I did as you said but still the same
problem!

Hi Oybek,

Thank you for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths