🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Guidance on working with team
Page options
fali1985
Community Member

Guidance on working with team

Hello Community,

Hope all of you are good.

I have been working for a client since last five year and it was a perfect time. But now client's operations are expanding and i have been given lots of assignments to work on which is a little bit difficult for me to manage as a single. I have decided to add my few collegues to jointly on these assignments. What option for me would be the best one to implement this new strategy for effective completion of these assignments and how can i add my friends/collegues in my upwork account to start work with me?

Looking forward to see kind response from your side.

Regards,

Farasat Ali 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Farasat,

An agency is a business that sells the services of multiple freelancers on Upwork. We've created a guide to agencies to help you decide if an agency is right for you. You can also check out this help article to learn more about agencies. To create an agency account on your existing account, please follow up instructions in this help article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Farasat,

An agency is a business that sells the services of multiple freelancers on Upwork. We've created a guide to agencies to help you decide if an agency is right for you. You can also check out this help article to learn more about agencies. To create an agency account on your existing account, please follow up instructions in this help article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths