🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Hi if i purchase membership plan agency plus,...
Page options
techwelfar
Community Member

Hi if i purchase membership plan agency plus, means 20 usd per month, then how many connects we will

Hi if i purchase membership plan agency plus, means 20 usd per month, then how many connects we will get per month?

22 REPLIES 22
ehtisham-butt
Community Member

You will get 70 connects per month if you upgrade your plan to plus membership

Ehtisham B wrote:

You will get 70 connects per month if you upgrade your plan to plus membership

Wrong again.

The agency plan includes no connects, all agency connects have to be bought.

Ehtisan, please could you try only to respond if you know the answer? You are spreading too much confusion.

Petra I am talking about Freelancer Plus Membership not agency member ship.

Ehtisham B wrote:

Petra I am talking about Freelancer Plus Membership not agency member ship.

You are.

The question is about the agency plus plan.

It's like answering the question "What colour is a banana??" with "purple" and then say you're talking about plums.

Petra sorry, it's by mistake. Let give me one chance to help the Upwork community. I will not give you a chance to complain.

i am total confused, what is the difference between agency plus and
freelancer plus?

where could i see all plans and membership package?

Puskar M wrote:
i am total confused, what is the difference between agency plus and
freelancer plus?

where could i see all plans and membership package?

Agency Plus is for when you have an agency (a team of people working through the agency)

It costs $ 20 per month, and connects are extra

Freelancer Plus is for an individual freelancer, and costs $ 15 per month. It includes 70 connects.

Have you created an agency? In that case you have to buy agency plus - and any connects are extra

florydev
Community Member

Petra R wrote:

Freelancer Plus is for an individual freelancer, and costs $ 15 per month. It includes 70 connects.

70 connects per month.

I created one login using what we could create agency so we did. But I
operate alone. So in this case I want to cancel agency account and and
carry on only as freelancer. Please guide me how I could do that.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Puskar,

Please check this help article for more information on how to close the agency part of your account. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

well i closed all open proposals, from active tab now in archive tab there
are proposal i submitted before 1330 proposals, but they are either
withdrawn or status closed, but still it can not give me to close the
agency account, it is giving below error.Please help.

Hi Puskar,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket and assist you further with closing your agency. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Have you created an agency? In that case you have to buy agency plus - and any connects are extra

Hello Petra, is it still possible to create an Agency without paying any additional membership fees?

Right now when i wanted to create one it only asks me to pay for the Agency Plus membership on a monthly fee of 20 USD plus tax.

Thanks!

Constantin Eugen C wrote:

Hello Petra, is it still possible to create an Agency without paying any additional membership fees?

Not any more and it hasn't been for quite some time.

hi petra:

1- i have purchase membership plan agency plus, means 20 usd per month, but i dont see any connect. why ?

2- I have a freelancer plus account. the billing cycle from 15 Nov to14 Dec. i have the necessary amount. but i dont see automatic change what i do?

WITH BEST REGARDS

RIDHA

Hi BEN,

In order to purchase connects for your Agency you need to upgrade to our Agency Plus plan. To purchase connects, please go to this page. As for your second question, please allow up to 24 hours for your billing cycle to reset.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

hi

i have a agency plus plans but i dont see any connect **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Ben,

I checked your account and it looks like you haven't purchased connects yet. Please go to Settings>Membership & Connects>Add More Connects to purchase connects. To learn more about the Agency Plus membership, please check out this help article. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

ok thanks.resolved.

Thank you.

Aleksandar
resolved
best regard
1f2360bb
Community Member

Hi petra,

Just need to clarify I'm trying to setup a agency plus profile, and would like to know how many free connects to I get with the Agency Profile.......and if I upgrade to Agency Plus plan do I get any extra credits.....

Hi Krishnaprasath,

Please note that we aren't making any changes to the agency Memberships at the moment and Basic and Plus Agency Memberships do not include free monthly Connects. 10 free Connects are awarded to freelancers on Freelancer Basic Membership. That said, we are looking into making improvements to Agency Memberships.

Please check out this help article for info about the Agency Plus Benefits.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths