🐈
» Forums » Agencies » How can I calculate the total amount of VAT a...
Page options
foxauto
Community Member

How can I calculate the total amount of VAT and Service fees for a certain period of time?

Hello!
The total amount of VAT and Service fees is lost in the transaction history if you choose a certain time period. That is, there are still lines of single transactions, but how can I calculate the total amount now to understand how much money was earned minus VAT and Service fees?
You can't view this amount on the new "My Reports" page. Only the total amount of money received, excluding VAT and Service fees.
Will it have to be counted manually now?

I hope for your help
Antony

1 REPLY 1
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anton,

You might be already aware but I'd like to clarify that on Upwork VAT is applied only to the Upwork service fee, paid Upwork memberships, and purchases of Connects. You aren't charged VAT on earnings from your clients or any withdrawal fees you pay.

You can find the information you're looking for by downloading the CSV file for a selected time period. For a more specific selection, you can also separately filter these charges by selecting the "Filters" button > "All Debits" in the "All Transactions" drop-down menu and then exporting them as a CSV file.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths