🐈
» Forums » Agencies » How can I change my FInancial Account name?
Page options
24f34ee5
Community Member

How can I change my FInancial Account name?

I have changed my agency name but my financial account is showing old name. I changed my profile name to "**Edited for Community Guidelines**" but the financial account name is still the old i.e. "**Edited for Community Guidelines**". I want to change it to "**Edited for Community Guidelines**". Any help will be appreciated.

11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Saira,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your financial name. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I need help regarding my Financial Account name since it's incorrect.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jennifer, 

I apologize for the delay. I'm still looking into this and I'll come back here once I have more information regarding your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jennifer, 

I'm coming back here to let you know that your financial account name has already been updated. 

Let us know if you need further help with anything, and our team will be happy to help!

~ Avery
Upwork
95e47ac8
Community Member

Hi, I am facing the same problem. My Financial Account name did not match my profile name and my bank account name. please help me to update my financial account name. it's been like 40 hours no reply from support team.

Hi  MD, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing with purchasing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
95e47ac8
Community Member

Hi, I am facing the same problem. My Financial Account name did not match my profile name and my bank account name. please help me to update my financial account name.

0c7fcfdd
Community Member

Hi, 

I am also facing the same problem with financial account and profile names are mismatched. How do i fix this problem? Please help.

Vijaylaxmi N.

Hi Naidu, 

I can see one of our team members has already reached out to you at your registered email address. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
fcda5e41
Community Member

Hi, I'm facing the same problem my financial name does not match either my profile or bank account name and that is keeping my withdrawal on hold. How can I fix it, please?

Hi Yahia,

I've escalated your concern to the relevant team, and you should no longer see this error on your end. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths