🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: How can I know that my profile is approve...
Page options
ahmedumeranees
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hi all i have created my account as freelancer

Now i want to create a agency with this account 

will you polease guide me 

image.png

14 REPLIES 14
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed Umer,

Welcome to Upwork! I checked and can confirm that your account was already approved. I suggest checking out this Community thread to help you get started along with the Freelancing Resources board for even more articles.

Regarding your agency, you should be able to create one by following this link, clicking the green 'Create New Account' button and selecting the 'New Freelancer Agency Account' button in the popup. You may also be interested in checking out these helpful articles to learn more about agencies and how they work on Upwork.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar D, 

How to know if my upwork account is approved? I've not received a notification or email response about this yet. 

Hi Chi Linh,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi. Can you check if my profile now live? I did  not get any email notification.

Hi Michael,

I checked, and it looks like your profile has already been approved. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
3212af39
Community Member

Hi, 

Can you please check if my profile has been approved or not? As i didn't get any confirmation. 

Regards

Hi, 

I created my account today, Can you please check if my profile is approved or not? 

Also I am a muslim and observe veil. I added my profile pic with veil. It was uploaded in my profile but i read upwork needs clear face picture for identification. Is there any way that I can select my pic with veil as profile pic and get my identification verified by any other means?

Looking forward to your kind response. 

Regards

Hi Asma,

I certainly understand your concern and we always have the right resolution for you. Firstly, I can confirm that your profile has been approved but looks like it needs to be completed. There are many ways to get to 100%, but some items are required. To reach 50% you’ll need a photo, profile overview, at least one employment history item, and at least one skill tag. Any combination of the other choices can then be used to reach 100%. You can find more information in this help article.

Please refer to the support ticket that's been created regarding your profile picture exception request. Feel free to communicate with the team through this ticket or your email if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi May I know if my account has been approved? I was unable to receive an email confirmation with the account approval, thank you 🙂

Hi Mari,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals for jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ AJ
Upwork
alvichenry
Community Member

Hi. 
How to know if my profile has been approved?

Hi Alvic,

Thank you for your message. I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
a174989b
Community Member

Hello ! How can i know  if my Upwork account is approved? I've not received any notification or email response about this yet. 

Hi there!

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check resources in this post to help you get started.

Also, please update your name to comply with our policies,
~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths