🐈
» Forums » Agencies » How can I open an agency after it has closed?
Page options
dimakrama
Community Member

How can I open an agency after it has closed?

I don't have a button in my profile to create or restore an agency.

27 REPLIES 27
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dmytro,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your agency profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran V.,

Can you please assist me with reopening my agency profile? Also, I want to rename it to some new name.

Thanks in Advance

Hi Hafiz,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have closed my agency account on September 22 or 23, 2022 but was charged 20 dollars on October 22 2022. Why?

The name of my agency was Avenue Consulting Group.

Hi Karen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Could you please help me as well? I have an agency account too, but I accidentally click to close that agency account. Can I still request to please reopen it? Thank you!

Hi Vince, 

It looks like the team has already assisted you in restoring your Agency today!

~Andrea
Upwork
9a4d3cc5
Community Member

Hello *******

Could you please help me as well? I created a new agency account, but I accidentally click to close that agency account. Please help me with this? Thank you!

Hello *******

Could you please help me as well? I created a new agency account, but I accidentally click to close that agency account. Please help me with this? Thank you!

Hi Fasih,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Your agency profile has been restored.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dimakrama
Community Member

Thanks! The issue was resolved

6fc5e26a
Community Member

I also closed agency by mistake but I also want back but don't have a button in my profile to create or restore an agency.

Hi Soham,

Your Agency has been restored as per your request.

~Andrea
Upwork
4e4804ab
Community Member

Hi

I also mistakenly closed the agency and want to restore it please

Hi Artem,

Your Agency has been restored as per your request.

~Andrea
Upwork
4e4804ab
Community Member

Thank you very much

6fc5e26a
Community Member

6fc5e26a
Community Member

How I open an agency after it has closed

2ef6e059
Community Member

Could you please help me as well? I have an agency account too, but I accidentally click to close that agency account. Can I still request to please reopen it? Thank you!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

I've shared your concern with the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you directly to assist you further. 

As a gentle reminder, please know that your freelancer account needs your real name. Your profile photo should also be an actual picture of you, not a business logo, clip-art, digitally altered image, or group picture. To avoid having your account put on a temporary hold, I highly recommend updating your profile to reflect your information as an individual freelancer. 

~ Avery
Upwork
2ef6e059
Community Member

thank you for that i will change name and profile picture

723f4d89
Community Member

Hi Team Upwork,

I've mistakenly closed my agency account while checking in some dashboard settings and can't see any button to restore and recreate the agency. We're running an Australia-based software development agency. Could you please help me restore my agency account? 

Hi Gagandeep,

Your agency profile has been restored as per your request.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
jibran_khaan
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I closed my agnecy and want to retrieve it. Please help me restore it.

Thank you.

Hi Jibran,

I see that you contacted our support team and raised a ticket about your agency profile concern. Please allow our team 24- 48 hours, and you will get an update on your ticket once your case is thoroughly reviewed. Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thanks for the response Arjay.

I will wait for the support team to get back to me on that ticket.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths