🐈
» Forums » Agencies » How can I search for freelancers to add to my...
Page options
55262c0f
Community Member

How can I search for freelancers to add to my agency?

I recently created an agency and was wondering the appropriate way to communicate with freelancers to add? Can I search through the talent on my client profile and message them directly to talk? Can I make a job posting on my client profile and then inteview interested freelancers and add them to my agency without hiring them on my client account? Not sure how to do this in accordance with Upwork Terms. I know how this all works once they are added of my agency (they get hired for jobs, clients pay agency through Upwork, then I pay the freelancer however I want). Just a little unclear about how I can search for talent to add to my agency appropriately. Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
b00e5356
Community Member

Hi Andrew,

I think it's better to post a job and hire a freelancer. If the work they provide meets your expectations and they are fine with working for an agency, then you should add them to your agency.
I believe this approach will allow you to assess their skills, work ethic, and compatibility with your agency before making a long-term commitment.  A win-win for both parties.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
b00e5356
Community Member

Hi Andrew,

I think it's better to post a job and hire a freelancer. If the work they provide meets your expectations and they are fine with working for an agency, then you should add them to your agency.
I believe this approach will allow you to assess their skills, work ethic, and compatibility with your agency before making a long-term commitment.  A win-win for both parties.

Thanks.

Thanks!

williamtcooper
Community Member

You can message freelancers inside of this Community or ask them in LinkedIn to join your Upwork agency.

5ad51c3e
Community Member

Dear sir,

I am a freelancer on upwork and would like to join your agency. You can check out my profile as proof

6eb496a4
Community Member

Hi , I am sydney and I would love to join your agency I am a skilled graphic designer that specializes in logo design s, bussiness card designs and fyer designs and you can also view my profile for more info and if interested feel free to contact me.

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English
Featured Topics
Learning Paths