🐈
» Forums » Agencies » How can I withdraw money form agency account...
Page options
tuananhle28
Community Member

How can I withdraw money form agency account?

I got the 1st job on my agency account and looking at how to withdraw to my PayPal account. I google it but have not to find the way.

Please show me

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bao,

First, you will need to go to Settings under your agency profile and then, go to Get Paid > Add Method. Once your payment method is connected and your funds are available you will be able to withdraw them. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, I got the 1st job done today, so I think I will get the money on Friday?

Hi Bao,

I checked your contract and I can see that your milestone was approved today. After our 5 days security period is finished, the funds will be available on the Agency profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

In case of withdrawing payment from agency account, do I need to have agency bank acount or I can withdraw payment by same payoneer account used for personal account withdraw?  

What documents do I need to provide to upwork when I will connect payment methods for agency account?  

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Al Jovayer, 

If you're the business owner of the agency, you can use your bank or Payoneer account to withdraw your agency earnings. You can read more about agency finances here.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths