🐈
» Forums » Agencies » How do i become an exclusive member of my own...
Page options
d6493104
Community Member

How do i become an exclusive member of my own agency

So 99% of my previous jobs have all been 5-stars and i'm pretty sure even the private feedback was all 100%, but i got a 4.6 rating two days ago and now my JSS score is 92%... i wonder how Upwork even calculates that!! 

Anyways, i own an agency which has an 100% jss score and i really want that on my profile and don't mind giving up my independence for it at least for the time being. So my question is, how can I as an agency owner make my self an exclusive member of the agency and have the agency jss on my profile

I have searched everywhere in this community and nothing makes sense. My default team in my individual profile has always been set to my agency, but i'm still not exclusive. So is it possible to be exclusive (as an owner) and if yes, please how. I have an agency plus account by the way

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ibuanuoluwa, 

I'm sorry for the delay. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you directly via email to assist you further with your concern. Please take note that before you can switch to become an exclusive member of your agency, you will need to end your contracts in your freelancer profile to change your agency membership. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ibuanuoluwa, 

I'm sorry for the delay. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you directly via email to assist you further with your concern. Please take note that before you can switch to become an exclusive member of your agency, you will need to end your contracts in your freelancer profile to change your agency membership. 

~ Avery
Upwork
citytechsoft
Community Member

Hi Avery,

I am having the same issue, I would like to become exclusive member of my own agency, all my personal contracts are being closed, but still not able to make myself exclusive. 

Hello Rabindra,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths