🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: How i can lift account suspension due to ...
Page options
marketingadvent
Community Member

How i can lift account suspension due to not participate in arbitration

Hello All, I would like to know that due to my unavailability to participate in the arbitration process with one client who ask to refund the money for paid milestone (mutually agreed). We are ready to provide the things which we have done for milestones however client declined and ask to refund the money. Now he goes for arbitration however due to my unavailability I was unable to pay the arbitration fee. Now Upwork has restricted the agency's account and is unable to withdraw the fund. A very scary situation when we are getting a lot of projects and funds in the Upwork account and all payments are stuck due to this action. Kindly suggest the best way how to lift the suspension?

Regards,

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sanjeev,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you already regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan,

Thanks for your message. I did not get anything from your team on how to remove the limitation. Kindly assist as we can not have this situation. If funds are stuck with Upwork then we will have in big financial trouble. Kindly solve this matter on a priority basis.

Thanks,
Sanjeev

Hi Sanjeev,

I have shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan,

**Edited for Community Guidelines** . i am continuing the communication behalf of sanjeev as he is not available.

Kindly help us to resolve this issue as all things are on hold due to account limitations. We are getting payment from the client and all payments are held in the account. Either we can not ask the client to stop work or not send payment or can not hold the work. We are afraid.

We are having an Arbitration with the client and now the client is not responding means we can not settle the things so until then we are thinking that the account will be on hold. We are very frustrated with the Upwork policy. kindly help.

regards,

Bojan, any solution?

Hi Sanjeev, 

I looked into your ticket and I can see that the team has updated your ticket today. To assist you more efficiently, it would be best to keep all communications about your account concern in one place. In this case, I would recommend that you keep communicating with the team handling your case so that they can assist you more efficiently. 

As a gentle reminder, please know that this is a grave violation of the Upwork Terms of Service to login to another user's account. Please abide by the TOS to avoid violating it.

~ Avery
Upwork

Ok. I appreciate your fast response. Thanks, Sanjeev

ahmedhamdycs
Community Member

I have a suspension on my financial account and I paid the balance due today, now my financial account is suspended and I can not withdraw my funds, when will the suspension be removed? 

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths