🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: How many maximum hours I can charge clien...
Page options
nhatduy94
Community Member

How many maximum hours I can charge client by Agency account.

Hi everybody, my Upwork account is currently Freelancer, so I can only charge my clients 168 hours / week (24 x 7 = 168).

Hence, I was unable to expand my bussiness by freelancer account. I plan to switch to Agency account. I wonder how many hours I can charge my clients by agency account.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jennifer R wrote:

Duy N wrote:

Hi everybody, my Upwork account is currently Freelancer, so I can only charge my clients 168 hours / week (24 x 7 = 168).

Hence, I was unable to expand my bussiness by freelancer account. I plan to switch to Agency account. I wonder how many hours I can charge my clients by agency account.

No hard feelings, but you can not work 24/7 for clients. You can also only work for one client at a time. As an agency you can work with in a team with several people but they all get paid, so again no extra hours per individual freelancer.

You get an extra hour in November though.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
jr-translation
Community Member

Duy N wrote:

No hard feelings, but you can not work 24/7 for clients. You can also only work for one client at a time. As an agency you can work with in a team with several people but they all get paid, so again no extra hours per individual freelancer.

Jennifer R wrote:

Duy N wrote:

You get an extra hour in November though.

Yes, I know I cannot work 24/7. I just started to join Upwork, I plan to go long term, so I want to clarify it. Many thanks.

Duy N wrote:

Yes, I know I cannot work 24/7. I just started to join Upwork, I plan to go long term, so I want to clarify it. Many thanks.

It's strange that you would ask this question if you realize that it's impossible for one person to work 168 hours/week, never mind more than that. If other people are logging into your account and tracking hours, your account will be banned.

No, you misunderstand what I mean. I am using freelancer account, I known impossible to be work more than 24/7, but I don't know what agency account means and how it works.

Duy N wrote:

No, you misunderstand what I mean. I am using freelancer account, I known impossible to be work more than 24/7, but I don't know what agency account means and how it works.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/sections/360002677774-Agency-Setup-Memberships

Ok, thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths