🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Changing hourly rate in profile
Page options
shahidanwar
Community Member

How many time Exclusive member hourly rate can be changed?

Hi, all!

I want to know how many times I can change the hourly rate for an exclusive member of an agency. I have changed it twice to see how it works, but now I can't edit it.

Can anyone answer this? When can I change it again? 

7 REPLIES 7
gncemre
Community Member

I'm waiting for that answer too. I can't see the edit place to change my hourly rate.

You might be an exclusive member of the agency. That's why to change your freelancer profile rate, you need to switch to your agency profile, go to Agency Roster, check the box next to your name, and click "Change Roster Settings." You will see a pop-up where you'll be able to edit your hourly rate.

Hey all! Since live chat seems to be off completely I need help from someone who had a similar case. 

I've created my profile as a part of the dev team, but there is no option to bid on jobs posted since my rate is zero and I can't change it.

All support articles state to change it via the pen button on the right from the title in the profile but I simply don't have this button. 

Have no idea what I should do in this case, chatbot simply wastes my time 

That is because you don't have Agency-level permissions to modify your own rate.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009646553-Agency-Settings-and-Permissions

NikolaS

Hi Shahid and Emre,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To better assist you I shared your queries with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hey Support Team,

How to update the profile's hourly rate?

I can't submit any proposal because my profile hourly rate is set at $0.00/hr.

However, there is no option to update it.

I opened a ticket last friday but nobody looked at the ticket.

Thanks.

ahtchapda_0-1674484817671.png

ahtchapda_1-1674484834369.png

Hi Aime, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths