🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: How to change agency owner?
Page options
makebecool-1
Community Member

How to change agency owner?

Hello!

Is it possible to change agency owner from one to another? There are an agency and team respectively and I want to change the owner to another person from team.

How can I do it?

Thanks!

46 REPLIES 46

Hi Timofey,

It looks like the team has reached out via a support ticket with more details and instructions on how to transfer ownership of your agency. Feel free to update the ticket and communicate with the team if you still need further assistance or if you have questions. The team will surely assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay!

Thank you! Yes, I saw the instructions and followed them. Could you share with me further steps?

Hi Timofey,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your support ticket and it looks like the agent is awaiting your response so they can further review your request. Please don't hesitate to send any questions or concerns that you may have on the same ticket thread so our team can be more efficient is assisting you.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie!

Thank you for your reply!

Unfortunately, I don't see any way how could I reply them. I wrote to email, but nobody answered me.

Maybe I can answer them via Upwork, but I don't see any way on the page.

Please, help me!

Hi Timofey,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
da97e4a9
Community Member

What's the process of transferring agency ownership? Please help. Thank you.

Hi Irene,

Thank you for your message. I do not see any agency linked to your account. Our support team can assist you with the transfer of your agency ownership if you request the existing agency owner to reach us directly. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths