🐈
» Forums » Agencies » How to enable time-tracker on an agency membe...
Page options
harshitvakil
Community Member

How to enable time-tracker on an agency member profile if the contract is assigned to the agency?

I have a client that is going to assign a contract to my agency. I am the owner of the agency, and I have one agency member profile (freelancer that is going to work on the project). How can I enable time tracking on his profile?

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Vakil,

The freelancer can log their hours using the Upwork Time Tracker App. If your team needs to work on a client project, the client will need to hire each team member so that they can track their time and charge the client for the time worked/tracked.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I've been an Upwork client for ten years, but have never hired an agency.  An agency bid on my most-recent job, and I'd like to consider them, but I want to understand how time tracking will work.  Is there any way that I can establish a single contract, where each agency team member tracks their individual time against the contract, or are you saying that the ONLY way to do this is for me to hire each person individually?

I just got off the phone with Upwork Support, and the answer is that I have to hire each freelancer individually.  Okay; I can do that.

kumarmahesh88
Community Member

Can anyone tell me how can I will be paid as I forgot to log time manual as client disable manual time and I also forgot to login time tracker. Will upwork pay to me ?

Hi Mahesh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If the client has disabled manual time, that means you cannot add manual time to your work diary. You would have to log your time using the time tracker. Kindly check this article for more information. 

~ AJ
Upwork

• Hi Annie,
  • But i forget to login time tracker .what can I do to show and correct work diary.

Hi Mahesh,

You can only log hours for the previous days within the work week using manual time. In your case, the client has disabled this. It would be best to communicate this with your client and ask them if they can allow you to add manual time for this week. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths