🐈
» Forums » Agencies » How to find agency projects?
Page options
poonamsharma84
Community Member

How to find agency projects?

I am looking for work for my agency, how do I look for clients?

5 REPLIES 5
080cfae2
Community Member

Looking for agency to be working with , I am experience architect, bit new in Upwork 

080cfae2
Community Member

I need to land for any job, no matter how small  it is, I am an  architect,  scammers keep off

69e4cc79
Community Member

Great question, Poonam! I'm frustrated by the lack of responses to it. My expectation is that at least someone from Upwork should respond.

sajal36
Community Member

Will - You can search the forum and go through Academy there is enough information available on the same. I have shared my experience which I discussed with some of the Agency owner above, hope that helps you..

sajal36
Community Member

Poonam, Based on discussion with some successful agency owner, I understand this goes in a strategic manner as many client prefer freelancer over agency. Some have shared their strategy as to working with client as a freelancer and prove your expertise. When further dialogue initiate then you can look for adding people from agency, if client require.  

Any how the proposal submission route is always available. I believe you can also bring your clients to Upwork and work through direct contract if they do not have Upwork account.. There is lots of knowldge available in forum and you will definitely find many strategy to expand your agency work..

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths