🐈
» Forums » Agencies » How to get paid in main agency account, while...
Page options
indylogix
Community Member

How to get paid in main agency account, while bid from team member?

Dear Upwork,

I have the Agency account (Basic) in Upwork and one more freelancer profile connected with this agency account.

I want to create a hierachy now in upwork, where there are 3 profiles under our Agnecy profile. All 3 people can put the bid from there but when the project is won, payment shall not go to that profile (like it does for Freelancer) but shall go in Agency bank account.

Can anyone advice how this can be achieved?

Thanks

M

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maulik,

All agency contracts are paid to the agency's account. Your agency’s balance will be sent to you on a schedule you set, or you can access your funds at any time by going to the 'Get Paid' page. The options are all the same as for individual freelancers. How you manage your agency's earnings from there is up to you. I suggest that you check this help article to learn more about agency finances.

If you need any help with setting permissions for your team members, you can read up more about that in this help article

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

Glad to read your reply, but my issue is still unsolved. Let’s make it short and crystal clear. As mentioned in the reply of the email “All agency contracts are paid to the agency's account” I understood this part. But the issue I am facing is “In the Agency setting and permission- Member Role. If you will read the Agency Freelancer- here it is mentioned with two sub roles exclusive and non-exclusive. So, for exclusive- all contract will belong to the Agency. Then what about the payment made by the clients- will it be deposited in agency’s account? If no. Then why so?”

Now other thing is in permission and roles section, for business manager- it is mentioned that managing team proposals and contracts can be done by business manager profile. Now her I shoot my problem again.

What about the payment? If I get payment from the client in the profile of Business Manager, then will it be like payment get deposited in agency’s account? If no. then why?

So, you see, my main concern is, I have this freelancer profile under agency account. But when any client pays to the freelancer; then payment does not deposit in agency account. By default, it goes in freelancer’s account.

What can I do, so that when any payment is paid from client; it gets deposited in agency’s account by default? Right now my account is showing as Agency Freelancer so the payment went to a private account and not the agency account.

If possible, please create a ticket so I can upload the documents too.

Hi Maulik,

One of our agents will be reaching out directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths