🐈
» Forums » Agencies » How to involve other team members in UpWork m...
Page options
1d3dc656
Community Member

How to involve other team members in UpWork meeting?

My client is saying they want their project manager talk to me so that requirements can be shared in detail. 

Is contact shareable in such cases? 

OR in a meeting how can client add their colleagues and How can I add additional colleagues in meetings? 

Please tell me recommended practice of requirement discussion. Getting requirements, just by chatting is very difficult.

2 REPLIES 2
1d3dc656
Community Member

Also during development, we might need developers talk each other. After contract ready, we can use skype to communicate development discussion? . I don't have any intention to bi-pass UpWork. I want to build profile in Upwork. Kindly advsie me. 

PradeepH

Hi Jais,

Thank you for your message. If the client's project manager or colleague is already on Upwork and added to their team, you can add them by clicking the (i) icon at the top right of the message window and clicking 'People'. They will need to click (+) icon and type the project manager or colleague's name from their team to join the conversation. You can share this page for more information. Yes, you can use other tools for communication with the client after you accept an offer from the same client on Upwork.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths