🐈
» Forums » Agencies » How to move on freelancer plus account and di...
Page options
mbwebsol
Community Member

How to move on freelancer plus account and difference between agency plus and freelancer plus?

Hello,I am having a freelancer account and i want to try freelancer plus plan but i am not able to move there.

When i select my agency profile then it redirects me on Agency plus plan but as i want to be freelancer then why i am not able to use freelancer plus plan?

And also let me know difference between freelancer plus and agency plus?How many connects i get in freelancer plus and how many in agency plus?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jaymin,

As an exclusive member of your agency, you won't be able to use your freelancer membership plan/Connects. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under the agency.

To update your exclusivity, log into your Upwork Agency account and look under Settings - Members and Permissions.

Freelancer Plus is a monthly subscription for $14.99 (USD) that is designed to help you more effectively market your services, submit proposals, and stand out from the crowd. When you upgrade to a Freelancer Plus plan, you'll experience the benefits described in this help article

Agency Plus is a monthly subscription for $20.00 (USD) per month that gives agencies access to build their team and purchase shared agency Connects for $0.15 (USD) per Connect. It does not include free Connects. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jaymin,

As an exclusive member of your agency, you won't be able to use your freelancer membership plan/Connects. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under the agency.

To update your exclusivity, log into your Upwork Agency account and look under Settings - Members and Permissions.

Freelancer Plus is a monthly subscription for $14.99 (USD) that is designed to help you more effectively market your services, submit proposals, and stand out from the crowd. When you upgrade to a Freelancer Plus plan, you'll experience the benefits described in this help article

Agency Plus is a monthly subscription for $20.00 (USD) per month that gives agencies access to build their team and purchase shared agency Connects for $0.15 (USD) per Connect. It does not include free Connects. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths