cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to recover my agency's upwork account

Danish A Member Since: Dec 22, 2020
1 of 4
My previous company created a upwork account for me. They will not give me the password.

2 projects are working in progress.

My questions Am i able to restore it and if restored am I be able to work with the same project that is under my upwork account. Or I need to search again for new work job.
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 4

Hi Danish,

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Danish A Member Since: Dec 22, 2020
3 of 4
Thanks for your response!

YES I received an email from upwork support to provide the email address upwork profile link.

Before starting the process I need to know the working projects will be remove once the profile restored because I am sure I will be able to restored it because its all under my information and upwork can verify that aswell!

Or do I need to inform my client because he wants to work with me so I can inform and if projects went remove by upwork. The reviews and working history will be remain same?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 4

Hi Danish,

Please follow up directly on your email/ticket with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS