🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: How to recover my agency's upwork account
Page options
danishabid40
Community Member

How to recover my agency's upwork account

My previous company created a upwork account for me. They will not give me the password.

2 projects are working in progress.

My questions Am i able to restore it and if restored am I be able to work with the same project that is under my upwork account. Or I need to search again for new work job.
7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Danish,

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks for your response!

YES I received an email from upwork support to provide the email address upwork profile link.

Before starting the process I need to know the working projects will be remove once the profile restored because I am sure I will be able to restored it because its all under my information and upwork can verify that aswell!

Or do I need to inform my client because he wants to work with me so I can inform and if projects went remove by upwork. The reviews and working history will be remain same?

Hi Danish,

Please follow up directly on your email/ticket with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
c2df95b1
Community Member

So I need some information related to the Upwork agency system. I tried to find it on the Upwork community and some articles but I didn't get any proper answer.

Update: Problem solved

Hi Nafiul,

I would like to clarify that you can request to restore your closed agency at any time. Additionally, I see that you already created a support ticket regarding your concern and that one of our agents already reached out to you with additional information. 

If you have any further questions feel free to follow up directly with our team and they will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
5156f2de
Community Member

I'm trying to create an agency account on UpWork but there is no option available to create an agency account, only the "Create Client Account" option is available. Kindly help me to fix this problem.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths