🐈
» Forums » Agencies » How to retrieved deleted agency account
Page options
mostaque_444
Community Member

How to retrieved deleted agency account

Hi Accidentally I removed my agency profile and can't retrieve it. Would you please help me to create another agency account or retrieved previous one?

11 REPLIES 11
AndreaG

Hi Mostaque,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
aqeel05
Community Member

I accidentally deleted my agency profile, is there a way to recover it?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aqeel,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your agency profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
tdevout
Community Member

I'm not able to retrieve my Agency Account, please help me on the same.

Hi Dharmik.

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have reinstated your agency profile as you requested. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
687ceb60
Community Member

I accidentally created and deleted an agency account, can you help me?

Hi Aleksa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I restored your agency account as per your request. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
daffa1
Community Member

I also accidentally deleted my agency account. Please help me to retrieve it.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your message. I have restored your agency profile as you requested. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay,

I have the same issue, can you help?

I had an agency account and removed it, now im in the program I'd like to try working with an agency again, but when I follow help center articles, I end up creating a new client account. 

Thanks. 

Hi Melissa,

Your agency account will be reinstated. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist further. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths