🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: How to run an agency on Upwork keeping ra...
Page options
abhalli
Community Member

How to run an agency on Upwork keeping rates confidential

I have been running my own development company (not currently on Upwork) and have around 20-22 developers working with me. I now plan to use Upwork to grow my business and get more long term projects using it. However I do not however want all my employees (developers) to use Upwork or have accounts on Upwork due to confidentiality issues as I need to keep my rates confidential and have hired those employees on a fixed salary with benefits. I want to use my single account to apply and get projects for my whole team instead.

Can you confirm what would be the best method for me to use Upwork according to policies so that I can use my account for getting business for my whole team without having them on Upwork?

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amara,

While you can hide the hourly rates of your exclusive agency members, unfortunately, you can't hide the budget information on clients' job posts.

An agency is a business that sells the services of multiple freelancers on Upwork. We've created a guide to agencies to help you decide if an agency is right for you. You can also check out this help article to learn more about agencies. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths