🐈
» Forums » Agencies » How to see my client profile on upwork?
Page options
mjjm99
Community Member

How to see my client profile on upwork?

I am a freelancer on Upwork as well as I am working as a client, So how can I see My client profile as others see it? if yes then How can I find it? 

One more question is how to see feedback given by freelancers to the client?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Manthan,

Client's feedback history shows on every project they had with Freelancers. Unfortunately, there is no separate client profile area. You can find more information about this subject reading this help article.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Manthan,

Client's feedback history shows on every project they had with Freelancers. Unfortunately, there is no separate client profile area. You can find more information about this subject reading this help article.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
1b846c1f
Community Member

this did not answer the question

how can we view client profile as seen by freelancers?

Hi Alex,

As Bojan noted in his post, clients doesn't have a profile as freelancer do. When you open a job post you can view the client feedback at the bottom of the page, or view details about the client on the right side. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ladybennington
Community Member

Hi @Goran, so if a client doesn't have an active/open job post, there's no other way a freelancer can view the client's hiring history i.e. current hires and freelancers' feedback on past projects? If so, can we request to make this possible?

Hi Kirsten,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you're referring to a client whom you have a contract with, with no active job postings, you can see their stats but clients do not have a profile. You can go to your messages > view your proposal > view the original job posting, and you should see the information that you're looking for there.

But if you're referring to a client whom you haven't had contact with and do not have an active job posting, no information about the client will be shared with you.

~ AJ
Upwork

What if the client approached you directly through inbox and you do not have the option of "view original job posting" in this case although you have an active contract with them? How can we see the feedback of previous sellers who worked with them as well as the client's feedback to them except the rating which is available in their profile?

I have this issue as well. A prospective client has reached out to me directly in the message,  therefore not a client with a contract yet. I can see on the side panel that she has some open job posted and the amount spent but there seem to be no way to view the active job postings they have even if I knew their company name.

I have the same problem.

brinas_lindt
Community Member

What if the job post is no longer available? I accepted an offer from a client. But then I saw her ratings is 4.35/10 reviews. I want to know why? and common feedback about her. How can I see her profile - because when I click "about client" it doesn't show there. 

d20dfa9f
Community Member

Thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths