🐈
» Forums » Agencies » How to use agency connects?
Page options
nick_rudenko
Community Member

How to use agency connects?

Hello. How many connects does agency have and how to use them? Every time when I submit proposal my freelancer account connect are charged. But I want to spend Agency's connects not Freelancer's

5 REPLIES 5
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nickolay,

I'm sorry for the late response to your question. I checked your Connects History and see your Agency and Freelancer Connects balance is being charged separately, as expected since Connects can't be shared between agency and freelancer accounts. Could you please send me a private message with an example of a proposal that was submitted under one profile but Connects were taken from the other profile's Connects balance?

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Submitting the following proposal the connects from profiles were used

**Edited for community guidelines**

How can I use only one account connects?

Thank you for following up with additional information, Nickolay!

I checked this for you and connects for this proposal were used from your agency's collective Connects balance. This you can check under your agency account - connects history.

You can check this help article for more information on how to submit proposals under the agency and always draw from the agency's collective Connects balance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Vladimir, 

Could you please tell me whether is it possible to buy connects for the Agency I work for from my private balance on UpWork (freelancer balance)? 

We've got another issue - we've already completed some project but it turned out that we applied directly from the freelancer account and not through our Agency account. Is it possible to transfer that project onto the Agency's account? 

Hi Radoslaw,

Please keep in mind that freelancers and agency profiles are different profiles. Transfering earnings, connects or contracts is not possible.
You will need to add a billing method under the Agency profile and then you will be able to purchase connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths