🐈
» Forums » Agencies » I am not able to add me manual hours on the w...
Page options
grewal_h
Community Member

I am not able to add me manual hours on the work diary and it says time overlaps with your already l

I am working on an hourly based project and I am adding manual hours worked as per my agreement with the client.

I was able to do that easily but, I am adding manual hours for the previous day (which i was doing earlier as well-Adding hours for previous day worked) and its not letting me add and it says "This time overlaps with hours you have already logged." But here are no single hour added for that day.

Please assist ASAP.

Thanks

Harman

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Harmandeep Singh, 

Could you please check if you have worked on a different contract on those hours? If that is the case, you will not be able to add the same hours to this contract. If no hours were logged on your other contracts, and you are still unable to add manual hours, please respond with the Contract ID # of your contract so that we can look into this for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Harmandeep Singh, 

Could you please check if you have worked on a different contract on those hours? If that is the case, you will not be able to add the same hours to this contract. If no hours were logged on your other contracts, and you are still unable to add manual hours, please respond with the Contract ID # of your contract so that we can look into this for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths