🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: I cannot deposit the money for the Agency...
Page options
iusmanadil
Community Member

I cannot deposit the money for the Agency Plus account

Hello, I just started with my Agency account yesterday, and today I cannot deposit the money for the Agency Plus account. I am getting the following error:

*Unfortunately, we were unable to process your transaction. Your account is being reviewed. We may need to verify your identity information. Please check your email for the detailed next steps. If you don’t hear back within 2 business days, please contact us.*

My client is waiting to hire us, Could you please look after this issue as soon as possible. We are really ardent to acquire this project through Upwork platform.

Your swift and favorable response in this regard is anticipated and would be highly appreciated.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

It looks like you were able to upgrade your Membership Plan just recently. Feel free to follow up if you still need any assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

It looks like you were able to upgrade your Membership Plan just recently. Feel free to follow up if you still need any assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan,

Upwork charged me $20 for my membership plan automatically. I don't want Upwork to charge me every month. Please let me know the solution. Many thanks

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please confirm if you would like to cancel your Agency Plus plan and receive a refund for the membership fee? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Yes I want a refund please. But would be I able to receive the funds from
my current contract after cancelling the membership?

Hi Muhammad,

I would like to clarify that this will not have an effect on your contracts or payment. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths