🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: I cant add my card info
Page options
mqasim_a
Community Member

I cant add my card info

I was going to create an agency plus account but I am not able to enter the card number, expiry date, and security code in the respective fields. 

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

When you tried to enter the card details, did you see any error message? Could you please try again using a different browser or clear your cache and cookies?

~ Joanne
Upwork
mqasim_a
Community Member

Hello Joanne, 

I tried on a different browser and it works but now I am having another error now that says
"your payment cant be processed. Choose the alternative method or try again later"
I tried a couple of times but the same message appears again and again.

I would really appreciate any help

Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account and it looks like the transaction has been declined by your card-issuing bank. You might want to check with them so that they can assist you with the specific decline error. In the meantime, you may consider adding a different billing method. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
mqasim_a
Community Member

Thanks again for the suggestion Joanne, But I have talked to the bank and they said that my eCommerce transaction was disabled on my card which's why I was not able to proceed with payment. But now even I have enabled the e-commerce transactions, but still I am not able to proceed to the agency plus.
Can you please check again if the issue is on your side? Or do you think I should also enable the International withdrawal/POS transaction for my card?

Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding. Please contact your card-issuing bank to confirm if they allow recurring transactions on your debit cards as Upwork payments are classified as ‘recurring’.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
mqasim_a
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

I have talked to the bank several times today just to discuss this issue. But they say it's all clear from their side to do any transaction I want. I have paid the subscription fee to another global company using the same card and it was a successful transaction. That means that there is no issue with the card or on the bank side.
Can you please diagnose the issue I am facing on Upwork? 

Best regards,

Hi Muhammad,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths