cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant add my card info

mqasim_a
Muhammad Q Member Since: Apr 15, 2020
1 of 8

I was going to create an agency plus account but I am not able to enter the card number, expiry date, and security code in the respective fields. 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 8

Hi Muhammad,

When you tried to enter the card details, did you see any error message? Could you please try again using a different browser or clear your cache and cookies?

~ Joanne
Upwork
mqasim_a
3 of 8

Hello Joanne, 

I tried on a different browser and it works but now I am having another error now that says
"your payment cant be processed. Choose the alternative method or try again later"
I tried a couple of times but the same message appears again and again.

I would really appreciate any help

Thanks

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 8

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account and it looks like the transaction has been declined by your card-issuing bank. You might want to check with them so that they can assist you with the specific decline error. In the meantime, you may consider adding a different billing method. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
mqasim_a
5 of 8

Thanks again for the suggestion Joanne, But I have talked to the bank and they said that my eCommerce transaction was disabled on my card which's why I was not able to proceed with payment. But now even I have enabled the e-commerce transactions, but still I am not able to proceed to the agency plus.
Can you please check again if the issue is on your side? Or do you think I should also enable the International withdrawal/POS transaction for my card?

Thanks

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
6 of 8

Hi Muhammad,

Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding. Please contact your card-issuing bank to confirm if they allow recurring transactions on your debit cards as Upwork payments are classified as ‘recurring’.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola

Untitled
mqasim_a
7 of 8

Hi Nikola,

I have talked to the bank several times today just to discuss this issue. But they say it's all clear from their side to do any transaction I want. I have paid the subscription fee to another global company using the same card and it was a successful transaction. That means that there is no issue with the card or on the bank side.
Can you please diagnose the issue I am facing on Upwork? 

Best regards,

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
8 of 8

Hi Muhammad,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled