🐈
» Forums » Agencies » I had an account with your guys but for some ...
Page options
mahender_reddy-y
Community Member

I had an account with your guys but for some reason it is now closed. I have been trying to get back

I had an account with your guys but for some reason it is now closed. I have been trying to get back that one. Is it possible you can help me on that

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rashedul,

Could you please send me a PM with the username and email address of the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

It was available in Elance so can you let me know if there is any way to get that one here 

Hi Rashedul,

Elance users were given time to access their information and migrate it to Upwork after the merger and this process was completed. Did you merge your Elance account to Upwork? It's not possible to migrate an Elance account to Upwork anymore, so if you were not able to migrate your account prior to the deadline, you'll need to start over with a new account on Upwork.

Thank you

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

What about suspended account in upwork. Do you have any idea where i should contact regarding that. 

Hi Rashedul,

Please send me a PM (Click on my name) with more details about your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths