🐈
» Forums » Agencies » I have upgraded plan, but still Connect not a...
Page options
starlinewebsolu
Community Member

I have upgraded plan, but still Connect not added to my account to submit proposals.

Hello,

I am facing some critical issue, my connects is 0 since long time, for this I have upgraded my account for monthly $20, where its mentioned connects and other features, but still no connects in my account and not able to submit any proposals.

I also many tried to direct contact/chat with Upwork support team but its very horrible and not able to solve my issue.

7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that the Agency Plus plan does not include free monthly Connects. An Agency Plus plan costs $20 (USD) a month and allows you to purchase Connects for a reduced rate of $0.15 (USD) each.

It also helps you build your freelancer team with these other benefits:

• Grow your team with unlimited members.
  • Customize your Agency Profile URL to highlight your business.
  • Be competitive with insight into competitor bid values on jobs.
  • Engage and apply by purchasing shared agency Connects.
  • Keep your earnings confidential.

You can find more information in this help article. Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
starlinewebsolu
Community Member

But there was mentioned approx 400 connects and other benifits for Agency plus, so what is that??? If no connects in my subscription/plan selected then please cancel and refund it immidiatly.

Thanks

Hi Piyush,

I'd like to confirm the information that Nikola shared about the benefits of upgrading your membership to Agency Plus. It seems like you are referring to the rollover limit for Agency Plus, which is 400. You can find this information here

~ Joanne
Upwork
starlinewebsolu
Community Member

Thanks for your reply,

Here can I upgrade Freelancer profile to get direct connect? Please let me know. (If possible, please move/change my Agency plus to Freelance membership).

If it also no direct connect from plan, then please cancel my subscription and do refund.

Thanks,
Piyush R.

Hi Piyush,

It looks like you're an exclusive member of your Agency and so, you're unable to use your freelancer account independently. Exclusive Agency members can only submit proposals and work with their Agency, learn more here. If you'd like to use your freelancer account and still have your Agency, you'll need to become a Non-Exclusive member. 

~Andrea
Upwork
starlinewebsolu
Community Member

Ok,

So, I really sorry, and want to cancel my subscription, so please do needful and proceed to refund.

Thanks for your support.

Piyush R.

Hi Piyush,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths