🐈
» Forums » Agencies » I need an agency l can work under as an Entry...
Page options
5ee1e641
Community Member

I need an agency l can work under as an Entry-level VA / Customer support.

Hello, Upwork community agencies, l am an entry-level VA, and l would love to work with any agency that has a vacancy in my area of specialization, which is: Customer support, Social media management, Chat support, Email management, Calendar management, Administrative, Executive and  Personal  Assistant. 

l am a fast learner and a very good team player and l love working with teams that bring out the best abilities in me. 

l hope to hear from any agency soonest.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Ho Okoye,

We truly appreciate your interest in joining an agency. However, the only way to join an agency is to be invited by an agency administrator. Your relationship with them, including how you get paid, is managed privately outside of Upwork. You can learn more about agencies in this help article to help you decide if agencies might be a good fit for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Ho Okoye,

We truly appreciate your interest in joining an agency. However, the only way to join an agency is to be invited by an agency administrator. Your relationship with them, including how you get paid, is managed privately outside of Upwork. You can learn more about agencies in this help article to help you decide if agencies might be a good fit for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths