🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: I need help with payment method for Agenc...
Page options
pinkmuffin
Community Member

I need help with payment method for Agency :)

Hello I'm not sure where to write for technical support request,  My previous request were all resolved via chat/tickets but this time - the usual link I'm using isn't available anymore.

Please help me with the payment method 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up with additional information, Melba.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Melba,

Could you please share more information with us about your concern with payment method so that we can assist you accordingly?

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola, Thank you for reply. Few weeks ago, I've got quick help from staff and they fixed the payment method in my personal profile but It's only last week I've found out the pay't method for my agency got disconnected. This is about the name mismatched due to documents - Is there any other method of communication with staff or do I need to publish and attach my document in this public chat? Few weeks ago I am able to fix this issue just by sending chat message to staff but today I can't find that link and only the community bot is available to answer my querries -  I'm still top rated, I was just wondering how to settle this in private? I don't mind losing the express chat perks for top rated but hopefully there is another way to address this issue in private. 🙂

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up with additional information, Melba.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
shankaranp20
Community Member

I need help to redeem my amount, I am not able to in my account. Please help me on this. I don't have tax number and I have submitted no but still my amount not credited to bank account. Attach is the screenshot getting in the email error.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Gauri,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you already created a support ticket regarding the issue you experience. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths