🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: I need to disconnect from an agency
Page options
bb132dbe
Community Member

I need to disconnect from an agency

Hi, I am curious if there is any way I can disconnect from the agency I work for. I have already put in my notice but she has not disconnected me nor would she accept my contract. She had been turning over all of my invitations to other freelancers posing as me stating that my schedule filled up but when I finally snagged one before she could get to it, she would not accept it for me. I don't understand why she wouldn't have let me go before and I don't know how to get her to remove me from her agency. I honestly don't know what is possible when it comes to this kinda thing but I definitely need help figuring this out because I am doing work for this guy already and keeping up with my hours over messages. I have no idea how he will pay me. She has caused me to never want to work for another agency because she was too invasive and would even interrupt messages between the client and I and made me look like I didn't know what I was doing or that I didn't know what I was talking about. This is a mess. Please help. I don't know what to do about this. She should not be running an agency in my opinion due to her unprofessionalism.

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Meagan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you Pradeep. I really hope to get this issue resolved as soon as
possible.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths