🐈
» Forums » Agencies » I want to join a team or agency.
Page options
tariqkhan7860
Community Member

I want to join a team or agency.

Hi dear,
I want to join a team or agency but not found any way to join them. Working with a team or agency is my dream. I'm skillful and believe with Smart working. As a freelancer I believe working with team or agency in friendly is very important.
Can any team or agency add me ?
I'm waiting for you 😍.
11 REPLIES 11
AndreaG

Hi Muhammad,

Typically, agencies are teams of professionals that already know each other and work together outside of Upwork. When such companies bring their business to Upwork and would like to use the platform for work, they can add their team members to their Upwork agency.

~Andrea
Upwork
makengejohn
Community Member

Hello Muhammad,

I already have an agency and I am planning to add team members soon. Please let me know your area (s) of expertise. It will be wise to share your experience in Upwork too.

Thank you.

Hi , Makenge You visit my Upwork profile which shows my services in a good way. I'm hardworking and finding a opportunity to work with a team. I assure you I will provide a best services.

This is my profile Link

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01fed5f0cd6c93b136

You check my services completely. If you happy then invite me I'm waiting for working with you.

Thanks 

Ok. I have reviewed your profile. Will get back to you. Let me deal with upgrading the membership of the agency then I'll invite you. However, your area of specialization is slightly different from my agency's main service ( data analytics and consulting)

Hi Makenge. I offer services in data analytics and remuneration/hr consulting and would be keen to explore partnering with you. Please let me know if we could have a chat. Thanks.

Hi Makenge,

I would like to join your agency too. My expertise are in Branding Design and Flyer Design. And also, I am new to Upwork

Hi John,

Agencies are teams of professionals that already know each other and work together outside of Upwork. When such companies bring their business to Upwork and would like to use the platform for work, they can add their team members to their Upwork agency. You may want to check this help article to be more acquainted with how to join an agency.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c66c5d44
Community Member

so there's is no real possibility where freelancers can team up and form and agency here on upwork? i feel this would help if it's done

I've been sending proposals, but i haven't been contacted. I feel if i get a referral from a known freelancer or maybe if i'm in an agency. I'm a photography and i'm very proficient in image retouching and editing, album culling and anything picture related.

I'm open to any deal.

Hy Makenge!
Can you please add me in the team? I am an expert in lead generation and WebResearch
I have done so many projects in my office in full time thats why i was no time to handle/grow my upwork account.

Hi , Makenge You visit my Upwork profile which shows my services in a good way. I'm hardworking and finding a opportunity to work with a team. I assure you I will provide a best services.

This is my profile Link

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0137ca4f31d8a8af61

You check my services completely. If you happy then invite me I'm waiting for working with you.

Thanks 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths