🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: I want to join digital marking agency
Page options
rizwan517
Community Member

I want to join digital marking agency

Hello everyone! I am new on upwork but I have excellent digital marketing skills. My question is that how can I join the agency on Upwork? I also want to grow on upworkRobot Indifferent. This is my profile link https://www.upwork.com:/o/companies/~01cfb199a435ac554c Please interview me and make me your team member. ThanksHeart

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi M. Rizwan,

The only way to join an agency is to be invited by an agency administrator. Your relationship with them is managed privately outside of Upwork. For more information about joining an agency, please check out this help article. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi M. Rizwan,

The only way to join an agency is to be invited by an agency administrator. Your relationship with them is managed privately outside of Upwork. For more information about joining an agency, please check out this help article. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you so much

rizvi_z
Community Member

hy Rizwan did u get what you were looking for? I am also actively searching for being associated with an agency because somehow getting first job on upwork is a hard task!

Kindly advise if you were able to crack a code for joinging some agency!

b2f35f30
Community Member

Hi everyone I'm new to Upwork I have good digital marketing skills kindly asking how can I join digital marketing

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths