🐈
» Forums » Agencies » I want to leave agency
Page options
karan_talapalli
Community Member

I want to leave agency

Hello Upwork Community,

I want to leave the agency But when I click on the button I got an error: https://prnt.sc/4pKSwJXiV-pq

I have tried to clear cookies in my account using differene browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge 

But I can't leave the agency. Still, getting same error. so, Can you please help me out to leave the agency?

Waiting for your reply!

Thanks,
Karan

10 REPLIES 10
jamilhossain22
Community Member

Please try a Few times Later.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karan, 

I looked into this for you and it looks like you still have proposals under the agency. These proposals will need to be withdrawn first before you can leave your agency.

~ Avery
Upwork
karan_talapalli
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Thanks for your reply.

I can't withdraw my proposal because I'm a team member of an agency and as per the Upwork policy, the Agency owner(Business manager) has a right to withdraw the team member proposal and remove the team member but My agency owner account is suspended so he can't log in and My agency owner also reached out to support team by mail for the same issue but in which mentioned that already ticket generate for the same so please solve the existing ticket. so can you please help me out the withdrawing the proposal?

Thanks,

karan

Hi Karan,

Thank you for your message. I see that the team is already communicating with the agency owner and one of our team members will reach out as soon as possible to assist further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
karan_talapalli
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

I'm waiting for a response from your team member.

Thanks,

Karan

3543e594
Community Member

I want to leave my agency i have messaged my agency manager to withdraw my proposals she's not responding  please any further help? 

Hi Ubani,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Before you leave an agency, you must make sure that there are no active proposals as you won't be able to leave until then. You will need to withdraw them first before you can leave your agency. Once done, you can leave your agency by following the steps below:

1. Go to Settings  My Teams
  2. Select Leave Team from the Actions list

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, i'm working Exclusively so i can't withdraw proposals myself perhaps i have talked to my agency manager and She said She have withdrawn all yet i can't leave the agency. 

Hi Ubani,

Thank you for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Avery, 

I think i'm on the same scenario right now, I have messaged my agency manager to withdraw my proposals shes not yet  to reply please any further help? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths