🐈
» Forums » Agencies » I want to leave my agency
Page options
john_allain
Community Member

I want to leave my agency

Today I tried to leave from my agency but im getting error to "Please Try Again Later".
10 REPLIES 10
NikolaS

Hi John,

You should be able to leave an agency at any time. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still experiencing the same issue? 

To leave your agency followed these steps: 

• Go to Settings â€º My Teams
  • Select Leave Team from the Actions list

Let us know if you need our further assistance.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello!!
I already tried using the upwork app and my phones browser and still getting same error.

I also have a pending offer and I cant accept it cause im still linked to the agency. The training will start soon. Please help

Hi John,

Thank you for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

its ok now thanks!

john_allain
Community Member

I already have existing ticket #30364338 but the reason I'm writing this because I want to complain about my agency **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I want to leave this agency because I'm only getting a portion of my salary and when I decided to leave the owner is ignoring me and declined my other offer from my other client. I tried to negotiate but no response from her. Please help me

Also it's been 2 weeks now and still no job was given to us by this agency. 

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out and I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with your agency. I am afraid that is solely the owner's responsibility of how their agency is handled. We understand how the situation you described could have inconvenienced you. Please note that, as you may already know, you can leave the agency at any time if you do not agree with the terms set by the owner. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Luiggi R wrote:

Please note that, as you may already know, you can leave the agency at any time if you do not agree with the terms set by the owner. 

He's been trying to and got an error message, hence his posts.

Hi!!!
Its ok now thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths