🐈
» Forums » Agencies » I was being charged for my deleted agency acc...
Page options
af97384e
Community Member

I was being charged for my deleted agency account!!

I deleted my agency account & freelancer account (same email address) around the end of October 2022. 
But I am still being charged by Upwork for the monthly fee on Nov 04th& Dec 05th!!

I tried to contact Upwork support on Nov 16th but they said that I need to initiate a ticket using my deleted account. How can that be possible? I tried to sign up using the same email address but it does not work either.

I open another support ticket to tell them the issue still persist on Dec 5th but get no response from Upwork

It's terrible to know that even if you delete your account, your credit card information is still in Upwork's system!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Phuoc,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the charge on your card. I checked your previous account and noticed that we have already initiated a refund on Dec 7th. Please allow 3-5 business days for the credit to reflect on your account. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Phuoc,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the charge on your card. I checked your previous account and noticed that we have already initiated a refund on Dec 7th. Please allow 3-5 business days for the credit to reflect on your account. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Phuoc, your account isn't deleted because it is visible. I would try to delete again. Have a great day!

af97384e
Community Member

Thanks so much! Really appreciate your support

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths