🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Identification Verification
Page options
reedcloudnerd
Community Member

Identification Verification

All but one of my team members is able to verify their identity. The last team member is getting a 404 error page upon clicking on the verification link here:

https://www.upwork.com/ab/identity-verification/

Why is this happening? The page loads the verification details and then immediately changes to a 404 without them refreshing the page. 

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Reed,

They'll need to be eligible for the ID Verification Badge in order to access the link you're referring to. Once they do become eligible/required, we will notify them when they log into their Upwork account.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

Thank you for reaching back out to me about this issue. How do they become eligible/required as all of my team members are verified now but her? She cannot submit proposals that we are tracking. Does she need to wait a specific amount of time to be eligible? Please advise. 

Thanks,

Reed T

Hi Reed, 

I'd be happy to look into this. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with the username of the member you're referring to? I’ll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
a911a139
Community Member

ID Verification
Hi there,

i have done my first job.

I would like to verify my ID. I haven't been asked for it yet though. But the problem is I can't find any link to get started.

i face same issue 

Where can I find the ID verification link?

Thanks much for your time.

Hi Waqar,

Thank you for your message. 

It doesn't look like you need to verify your account yet. Please know that verification cannot be requested, but is slowly being rolled out to users of Upwork. If the team finds the need to verify your account, you will be notified through an email, or through a notification in your account with more information on how you can complete the verification process.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
ba71b0db
Community Member

I have done my verification through the web page, but I am still getting notifications indicating I should do my verification

Screenshot_20220519-151709_Freelancer - Upwork.jpg

Hi Akeekue,

It looks like your document and visual verifications are in review. Please allow one business day for the team to review your submissions.

~Andrea
Upwork
a911a139
Community Member

ID Verification
Hi there,

i have done my first job.

I would like to verify my ID. I haven't been asked for it yet though. But the problem is I can't find any link to get started.

Where can I find the ID verification link?

Thanks much for your time.

Screenshot_20220519-173121_Samsung Internet.jpg

Here is a screenshot

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths