🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Information Regarding Upwork Agency
Page options
faizzanimran42
Community Member

Information Regarding Upwork Agency

Hello Upwork, How are you?
I hope you'll receive my email in good health.

I have been doing freelancing on Upwork for the past 6-8 months. But from now, I also want to start Upwork Agency with my freelancing career on Upwork.

Before starting, I've some questions regarding this. Could you please help me?
1- Can I use both (Freelancer & Agency) accounts at the same time? I already have an Upwork Freelancer account. Can I create an Upwork Agency from my Upwork Freelancer profile settings and use both i.e., Freelancer and Agency accounts.
2- What's the pricing for the Agency account? I want to start an Upwork Agency for the free. After that, I'll upgrade if I want, just like Upwork freelancer basic (free) and plus account ($14.99 USD per month). 

3- Can I change my Agency Name later (if I want)?

Your response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks & Regards
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

1. If you're set as a non-exclusive member of your agency you will be able to continue working as an independent freelancer and under your agency.

2. Our agency Plus plan is $20. In order to be able to purchase Connects and send proposals, you will need to be on our Plus plan
3. Yes you can update your agency name later on. 

Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

1. If you're set as a non-exclusive member of your agency you will be able to continue working as an independent freelancer and under your agency.

2. Our agency Plus plan is $20. In order to be able to purchase Connects and send proposals, you will need to be on our Plus plan
3. Yes you can update your agency name later on. 

Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths