🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Invited freelancer cannot join
Page options
novasyst
Community Member

Invited freelancer cannot join

Hello,

We recently upgraded our agency to the PRO subscription so I could add/invite a freelancer to the agency. He's new to the platform, and despite I invited him, his application to join UpWok has been denied.

Can you please advise how to proceed?

Thanks.

-Valeria.

2 REPLIES 2
georgefirmwst
Community Member

The information below is from Upwork FAQ. I hope this helps

While we would like to offer every qualified freelancer a spot, admission is highly competitive as Upwork receives more than 10,000 freelancer registrations daily. To help ensure that the freelancers we accept have the best chance at finding opportunities on our platform, we can only accept a small percentage of those who want to join.

Admission is highly competitive as Upwork receives more than 10,000 freelancer registrations daily. If you feel that the profile you submitted does not accurately represent your skills and experience, you're free to update and resubmit your profile.

https://freelancetowin.com/upwork-profile-not-approved/ 

I have also included a link, which some of my friends said they found very helpful.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Valeria,

Please note that we accept new freelancers based on the demand in the marketplace. Having a complete profile helps us determine if there is a sufficient demand for the skills and experience for the freelancer, but does not guarantee admittance. The freelancer will have to have an accepted profile before they'll be able to start bidding and working under the agency.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths