🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Is it forbidden to have agency members ou...
Page options
mijoro_dev
Community Member

Is it forbidden to have agency members outside Upwork platform?

Hello!

Hello, I am planning to create an agency but is it ok if some of the agency members are not in Upwork?

Client can hire the agency with my personnal account and I will be some sort of a bridge between the clients and my team members? I only want to add one member just for admin purpose.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Pety,

We do not allow outsourcing work on your contract to other users outside of Upwork and this may lead to a violation of our Terms of services. This means all your agency members need to have an active Upwork agency account to work on agency contracts from their individual accounts.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hello Pety,

We do not allow outsourcing work on your contract to other users outside of Upwork and this may lead to a violation of our Terms of services. This means all your agency members need to have an active Upwork agency account to work on agency contracts from their individual accounts.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Thanks for clarification

So Pradeep

Let me understand this better. Let's say I do an upwork agency... (personally I don't believe that using the work 'agency' in this regard is what ANY actual client would expect, it's really 'a collection of only upwork people', not an agency where as a client 'I just get it done')... or more legally, an Agency is a company in the legal sense of the word that is legally responsible for getting the job done)

let's say said collection of upwork people need a lawyer to help negotiate contracts. from your definitiion, the 'agency' could not pay that lawyer unless they had an upwork profile. Is that correct?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths