🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Is it possible to buy connects on basic membe...
Page options
akasha-yousaf
Community Member

Is it possible to buy connects on basic membership plan?

I have just started an agency account and don't know how I can do my agency visible to the public for invitation or something on the basic membership plan. Is it possible to get an invitation on the basic plan?

Thanks,

Kind Regards,

Akasha Yousaf

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akasha,

You'll need the Agency Plus subscription to be able to build your team and purchase shared agency Connects for $0.15 (USD) per Connect. You can also check out this guide to agencies and this help article to learn more about agencies.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akasha,

You'll need the Agency Plus subscription to be able to build your team and purchase shared agency Connects for $0.15 (USD) per Connect. You can also check out this guide to agencies and this help article to learn more about agencies.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

If we can only buy connects from Agency Pro accounts, then what exactly can a basic agency account do?

If we cannot buy connects for a basic agency, we certainly cannot bid from our agency account. Then why is this option added? It's a little confusing?

Hi Rahul,

Downgrading to Agency Basic plan allows agencies to take a break from bidding on jobs on Upwork without having to close the agency entirely. However, in order to purchase Connects to send proposals and support multiple team members, the agency needs to have a Plus membership

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths