🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Is it possible to transfer funds to a bank ac...
Page options
bmind
Community Member

Is it possible to transfer funds to a bank account of an admin and not owner of an agency?

Let's say I am an owner of an agency, I want to transfer received payments to a bank account of an admin of the agency, is it possible? Is it possible to split the transferred amounts between different accounts? Thank you for your help!

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Sergey,

To set up payment to your bank or payment account, you must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on that account, or demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so. You can use any bank account that's in your name or is a joint account that has your name on it as a withdrawal method.

As long as it matches the name on your profile (your name), you should be okay. If there is any mismatch between your business bank account name and your Upwork account name, you may be asked to clear the mismatch. In this case, you will be asked to provide documents that will prove that you are the owner of the bank account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
bmind
Community Member

Hello Joanne, thank you for your reply, but it doesn't answer my question.  My question is if an agency account owner may set up a bank account for withdrawal of another admin in the agency.

So how can prove my documents ?

Hi Malinga,

I'm not sure I understand your question. Would you mind clarifying your concern so we can better assist you?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths