🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Issue with the Agency Account
Page options
rizwangilani
Community Member

Issue with the Agency Account

I added a Business Development Manager in my Upwork Agency account. Then I purchased 40 connects so that the BDM can apply for the jobs. But when the BDM applies for the first job, the connects count went below to 36 but the proposals section was showing that there is no proposal submitted and I being an agency owner dont see where the submitted proposal is and what are the updates on the submitted proposal. 

Some screenshots are attached herewith in support of my problem statement above. Please guide to fix this issue.

2 REPLIES 2
6873fec9
Community Member

The reply which I received from the Customer Support team can be found below; however, the reply is not based on the facts.

Let me clarify that the BDM was part of the team when she submitted the proposal. However, the Submitted Proposal count was 0, even when she was part of the **Edited for Community Guidelines** team and she already submitted the proposal. And I was not able to see any submitted proposal.

Then the BDM told me that when she submitted the proposal, it was submitted from her profile, but not the**Edited for Community Guidelines** profile; although she selected the**Edited for Community Guidelines** account while submitting it. I think she is right because the connects were reduced from the **Edited for Community Guidelines** connects count but not from her account. Then we thought that if she leaves the team temporarily, then probably the submitted proposal starts appearing in the **Edited for Community Guidelines** account.

I am not asking you to return the connects; it's okay if they are lost. The problem is that if the BDM joins the team again; and then if she submits another proposal then how can she make sure that the proposal is submitted from the**Edited for Community Guidelines** and the submitted proposal also shows in the **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

Please guide us on this issue as early as possible because our work is currently stopped.

Rizwan **Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

NikolaS

Hi Syed,

Please continue to communicate with our team on your support ticket as they are the ones who can best assist you. When everything is in one place, we can be more efficient in assisting you.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths