🐈
» Forums » Agencies » JSS for Exclusive and Non-Exclusive Agency Fr...
Page options
51d5d8d3
Community Member

JSS for Exclusive and Non-Exclusive Agency Freelancers

Hi, I have a small agency me and 3 freelancers.  One of them is Non-Exclusive. The other 2 are Exclusive. 

The JSS of my agency was 100% and all of the members had 100% JSS. But today it's dropped to 98%.  
So, now my JSS 100% (I'm the agency owner and Non-Exclusive freelancer) 
Non-Exclusive freelancer has 95% JSS. 
And 2 Exclusive freelancers have 98% JSS. 

I suppose that somebody left bad feedback to a Non-Exclusive freelancer. 
But I'm confused. If the freelancer is Non-Exclusive, does he has an impact on other Exclusive Freelancers JSS? 
I thought only Exclusive freelancers have an impact on each other JSS and on agency JSS. Isn't it?

Thanks,
Yurii

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Yurii,

The agency Job Success Score (JSS) is calculated based on  outcomes of all contracts the agency's exclusive and non-exclusive agency contractors perform under the agency. So the outcomes of contracts a non-exclusive member completed as an independent freelancer will not be included in the Agency JSS, but the outcomes of contracts they perform as a member of the Agency will.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Yurii,

The agency Job Success Score (JSS) is calculated based on  outcomes of all contracts the agency's exclusive and non-exclusive agency contractors perform under the agency. So the outcomes of contracts a non-exclusive member completed as an independent freelancer will not be included in the Agency JSS, but the outcomes of contracts they perform as a member of the Agency will.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths