🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Just created an agency but didn't get my ...
Page options
mark_tvn
Community Member

Just created an agency but didn't get my connects at all

I have created a frelancer and agency accounts yesterday. The freelancer acc is free membership and agency account is plus membership. The freelancer account recieved 20 connects, but agency recieved 0. Why? And will agency ever recieve free connects each month like freelancer account?

4 REPLIES 4
yitwail
Community Member

Mark, I don't think they give new agencies free connects. And FYI, the 20 free connects is one-time only for new freelancers, not monthly. The only other way I know of to get more free connects is by qualifying for Rising Talent.

ty for the answer, but i have another information. Really hope that your one will be not approved)

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark,

After their registration is accepted, a new freelancer receives 20 free Connects to help get them started. Basic Membership doesn't include free connects. This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

Connects are no longer included for free for agencies. You will be able to purchase Connects as explained in this help article. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Mark T wrote:

ty for the answer, but i have another information. Really hope that your one will be not approved)

What do you mean "approved"?

The answer given was correct. You do not get any free connects with your agency account, and the 20 you got with your individual account are "one time only" - not monthly. Any further connects you want, be it on your individual or your agency account, you have to buy.

Whatever "another information" you may have is incorrect and therefor "misinformation"

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths